Tuesday, December 24, 2013

In case you missed these….

This week I am offline because I am camping in Namibia and there generally aren’t many electrical outlets, or Internet, when you are camping.  But I know I have a few loyal blog followers who may still be checking my site this week.  If you are one of those people, thank you!  I thought the best thing to do would be to post a few links to my favorite blog posts.  That way, if you’ve missed something you know where you can catch up on the best and most popular stories.  I will list them in chronological order according to when I arrived in Africa.  If you didn’t see them the first time around I hope you enjoy them now.  And hey, if you did see them before feel free to read them and laugh again.

http://drphelanipresume.blogspot.com/2013/07/hopefully-your-bags-wont-be-completely.html




No comments:

Post a Comment